DIRECTIONS & PARKING
From the North:
- Take US-31 SOUTH
- Take exit 116 to merge onto BUSINESS US-31/Moses J Jones Parkway toward Downtown Muskegon
- Slight right onto Shoreline Drive
- Approximately three blocks on Shoreline Drive, you will see the arena on the left and the parking lots on the right
From the South:
- Take US-31 NORTH to BUSINESS-31 NORTH
- Follow BUSINESS-31 NORTH (Also known as Seaway Drive) for approximately four miles
- STAY IN THE LEFT DRIVING LANE
- The SHORELINE DRIVE exit will split off the left lane
- Approximately three blocks on SHORELINE DRIVE, you will see the arena on your right and the parking lots on your left.
From the East:
- You may be coming up from I-96 that will turn into US-31 at Muskegon (Muskegon is about 45 minutes North of Grand Rapids)
- Follow directions: From the South (above)
*These directions are offered as a courtesy to you in finding the general locale of the arena. It is suggested that you visit the arena ahead of time if you are on a scheduled time visit.
Downtown Muskegon is one of Michigan’s few major downtown environments that still offers regular free parking. All on-street parking spaces are free. If you come early for an event, you can almost always expect to find a free space within a few blocks of Mercy Health Arena. We recommend that you look on Clay Avenue between 2nd Street and 6th Street for easy, convenient, and free spaces. If you don’t want to spend your time looking for a free spot, we do offer a number of convenient paid spaces directly adjacent to the arena. Most spaces are priced between $5 and $10 per event. We recommend that you arrive early – 90+ minutes before game time, find a great parking space, and visit one of our great restaurants or bars for a little pre-game entertainment.